You will not be able to view this site without it !
Samsung Smart Classroom Web Application
Online educational platform for content exchange and interaction between
students and teachers
- To create a online platform with practical application in the
learning process at school and at home.
- To cover all interactions between teachers and students and create a system that
can potentially replace printed class books, exams, grading, books etc.
- To ensure great usability by creating an intuitive user interface.
- To bring the education system in Bulgaria to the digital age.
- Three types of accounts – teachers, students and administrators.
- Split their students into groups
- Send public messages
- Make a learning plan
- Upload resources
- Administer tests
- Give homework and select due date
- Give grades
- Study by browsing through uploaded lessons
- Do homework and upload it
- Do tests within a set time period
- Download resources
The first screen that appears after clicking on a course. The dashboard shows all
the information about the course, as well as latest resources, homework, tests,
messages and updates in the lesson plan.
he left pannel is seen in every screen and is used to navigate through
the whole content of the course.
The screen shows all the homework assignments in a table format.
Teachers can add, edit, set due dates, while students can filter through homework,
if needed and, of course, do homework.
Tests are presented in the same table format. For teachers the most important
actions are positioned on the top, every test when clicked shows all
students that took it, as well as their grades, or a “grade” button,
All uploads, ordered by date. Students can only download (they can upload files
only when doing homework). Teachers manage uploads
Copyright 2017 Nexpur Ltd